Lynton has a pedigree spanning over fifty years, Lynton have been and continue to be at the forefront of technology in the design and manufacture of trailers, demountable and motorised vehicles.
We have extensive expertise across many areas such as healthcare, emergency services and military applications along with exhibition, hospitality, display and training.
Lynton Trailers offer a total Mobile Solution with its design and manufacturing abilities complemented by extensive refurbishment services and supported by our exceptional dedication to Aftersales and Service. Please have a look at our website; www.lyntontrailers.co.uk
This is a high profile position with excellent future prospects.
The ideal candidate is a motivated, well organised individual who has an understanding of prospecting and developing strong relationships with customers.
- Develop and execute strategies to drive business in new and existing markets
- Break into new sectors/industries the company has not traditionally sold into
- Prepare specifications, quotations and process tender and framework agreements
- Visit customer sites across the UK
- Liaise closely with design, attending contract reviews and other meetings
- Manage customer orders through from receipt to delivery
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Experience with account management and acquiring new business
- Successful previous experience within sales, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills who works well with others
- Self-motivated and tenacious with a proven ability to drive and manage the sales process from start to finish
- Eager to learn and continually improve on technical product knowledge
- Ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organisation and with customers
- Competitive remuneration package
- Excellent career prospects for the right candidate