Lynton's was approached again by Birmingham Breast Screening Services to provide them with a new 12.0m single X-Ray room digital breast screening trailer. The new unit was commissioned and paid for by the Queen Elizabeth University Hospital Birmingham Charities and the charity "Ladies Fighting Breast Cancer". This unit will be screening up to 62 women a day with the newly released Hologic Digital Breast Screening system.
- Internal & External vinyl graphics
- LED mood lighting
- Hologic Selenia® Dimensions® Mammography System
- 3D digital imaging
- Patient waiting area
- Inverter back up power source
- Electric Anti-vandal shutters
- Modern interior wall art
- Two Changing Cubicles
- Staff Recreation Area - fitted with a kitchen
- Fully Air Conditioned
- Alarm system
As us a question about this unit:
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.