Three breast screening units were commissioned by the South Lancashire breast screening service. All three units are the same with a single X-ray room, two changing room and a reception/staff room for staff. These units are different from others of the same kind as they have a separated staff room with an opening window to communicate with customers.
- Separated reception area
- Fully insulated
- Climate controlled
- Temperature monitoring system
- Mains and tanked water system
- Emergency power back up system
- Lightweight steps and handrails
- Slip-resistant or carpet floor covering
- Modern internal finish
As us a question about this unit:
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.